Monday, June 4, 2012

Baby equipment breakthrough!...

Today, I went to Babies R Us, and the it was like the dark cloud of baby registry parted and the sun shone down on this beautiful bouncer...

It was middle of the isle on clearance, and it stopped me dead in my tracks. It's the Mamas & Papas Apollo Bouncer, and it was about $20 off... so I went ahead and bought it. Maybe you're looking at that bouncer wondering what the big deal is, but I promise all other bouncers are pink and light green and have some sort of animal motif. We have registered for a lot of the stuff I just described... mostly due to a lack of choice.

Now, don't get me wrong, there really is tons of awesome baby stuff that is both functional and attractive, but it comes at a price. We are simply not the type of people to buy a $1200 stroller or a $300 high chair. I take that back, if we were loaded, maybe I actually would buy all that super fancy stuff. But for now, our baby is blessed to enjoy moderately priced junk offered by mass retailers. 

In another life, our baby would be very stylish...
Silver Cross Balmoral Pram $3995

No comments:

Post a Comment