Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blog love...

Last week, my friend Ryann at West 26th Bliss, asked me to do a guest post for her blog. She and her husband recently moved from Houston to San Antonio and they are in the process of remodeling their home, affectionately named Miss Bluebonnet. So I came up with a little design board for their house that was supposed to be inspired by bluebonnets, but instead became inspired by her new great dane puppy.

You can check out my guest post here, and below is the design board I did for Miss Bluebonnet...


Ryann and I were zetas together at UT, we both got married last year, and we both enjoy singing made-up songs to our dogs. Her blog is mostly design/style focused and she has a incredible knack for finding awesome wallpaper. So if you're ever in need of a cheerful pick-me-up for your home or wardrobe, go check her out at West 26th Bliss!

Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment