Thursday, July 11, 2013

Introducing... THE STROLLI COOL!


The STROLLI COOL is a stroller cooling pad that works with water absorbing crystals to keep your babies cool and happy on hot days. Henry and I work out at the park every single day in Houston, so I originally made one for him just because I was desperate to fix how miserable and sweaty he was in the stroller. The idea was really well received by other moms, and then people asked to buy them, and then, today, I started selling them on Etsy. 

Some of the goods...

How it works...

I promise that I only decided to make these because they really do work. The first time I used it, Henry slept the entire time during Baby Boot Camp. So for any mom that spends a lot of time outdoors during the summer, you will love this. There is also an infant size that you can use for strollers with a car seat adapter. Just keep in mind that the STROLLI COOL should NEVER be used in a car seat while inside a motor vehicle. Common sense, yall. 

Go check out my store, and let me know what you think! If you are someone that I know personally and see often, message me about free shipping and I will just give it to you in person.

Some things that would make me super happy...
3. Spread the word to your friends
5. Hint to your mother-in-law that you'd like her to buy you one

I have a lot of people to thank for helping this to all come together. To all my mom friends for their feedback and encouragement. To my dad for buying me a sewing machine. To my husband for being cool with me ignoring him the last couple of weeks. To my mom for supervising Henry when I am sewing. To my sister-in-law for the idea. To my mother-in-law for helping me make my first one. And to the LA City Bus Driver... for taking a chance... on an unknown kid. (If you appreciate that quote, consider us best friends).

Love,
Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment