Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pregenezer Scrooge...

I'm not trying to be grumpy on purpose, I just literally cannot stop myself from being annoyed by at least 75% of the population at this point. Obviously, if you're reading this, I love you and you don't annoy me. But if you're not reading this, please do not make eye contact with me. Or try to sell me a cell phone plan in the middle of the mall. Or mess up my order at Taco Cabana.

If you are the group of teenagers that just moved in across the cove from our lake house, I hate you. Why are you so obnoxious? Why are you listening to Third Eye Blind so loudly? You were like 5 when that CD came out. WHY CAN'T YOU OBSERVE THE NO WAKE ZONE? Yes, I am pregnant and wearing a bikini. Deal with it. Why are you all so skinny? You are all tacky and again, I hate you.

Of course, within the first second of being annoyed by teenagers at the lake, I fully admitted how loud and inconsiderate my friends and I have been at the lake many, many times... and we were a lot older and much worse because we were old enough to drink. Plus, we were tons cooler and had even more fun which contributed to larger amounts of noise pollution.

Loud and proud...

Totally acting our age...

Shooting guns in the backyard - BECAUSE WE CAN...

I know what you're thinking, and yes, there is no better outfit than nike shorts and a northface fleece.

And for your viewing pleasure, here I am 28 weeks pregnant in a two piece...

And what the hell - here's a picture of Eleanor, too...

Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment