Monday, January 21, 2013

What's in my traincase...


So there is this great new site called TRAINCA.SE. It's kind of like if your makeup bag had a baby with pinterest. It is a gigantic catalog of every beauty product ever that you use to create your "traincase." Then you and your friends can show what products you're using and how much you love (or don't love) them. It's really fun to play around on, and there are now currently about a million nail polishes I need in my life. 

You can find all the info on the products above by visiting my page here. Most of it is self-explanatory, but I want to talk about two specific items. First, the YSL primer is AMAZING. I never bought into the idea of primer because I just saw it as one more layer of stuff on my face that will later mix with my face oils and look gross. Then someone at Saks convinced me to try this one by YSL and it blew my mind. It makes your skin so silky that your foundation just glides on and rubs in so easily. And when you wear foundation about five times a year like me, it lasts forever. Second, the Trish McEvoy Intense Gel Eyeliner pencil is the single best beauty product I have ever owned. I never wear makeup without eyeliner and mascara. I have small eyes and invisible eyebrows, so I need all the eye definition I can get. I don't have the precision to apply liquid eyeliner, but this pencil is so creamy that it goes on like gel. Also, it "sets" very quickly and won't get smudged around throughout the day. Buy it now. Trust me.

So check it out and add me as your friend. I want to know what beauty products you're using that I need to waste money on. 

Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment