Monday, April 9, 2012

I promise I'm not ugly...

See? Not ugly...

I just had to make sure we were all on the same page before I shared the worst picture ever taken of me. My husband is especially good at capturing terribly unflattering pictures of me. This one was taken because I unknowingly had a piece of popcorn on my shirt for like 30 minutes. 

So here you go...

Thomas laughed for like a minute straight after he took this. To make matters worse, like a day later he said, "you know, that picture kind of reminds me of a celebrity mugshot." Oh. Great... Thanks. 

But, I mean, he does kind of have a point...

Other than the ugly face I'm making, and the popcorn... that picture is pretty much a typical day for me. Sports bra, no makeup (well maybe some leftover from yesterday), haven't showered, only half of my hair has managed to stay in a pony tail, and definitely sitting on the couch. Still waiting for that pregnancy glow...

Love,
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment