Thursday, July 25, 2013

And the winner is...


Yayyy! I am super excited for Courtney! She actually happens to be a good friend from middle/high school that I knew from orchestra. That's right... ORCHESTRA. I play the viola. I used to be quite good. Don't ask me to play for you because the truth is, there is very little solo music for viola that anyone would care about hearing. Although, I do have the Titanic music book from 1998, so if you would be interested in listing to the instrumental version of "Take her to sea, Mr. Murdoch" I could maybe make that happen for you. 

Anyway, Courtney has two beautiful little girls and another baby on the way, so I know she'll get some good use out of it!

And for no special reason... here is my child, being a nut job...


Love,
Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment