Wednesday, June 27, 2012

How did this happen...

Seriously. I remember seeing gross swollen feet pictures of pregnant women and thinking pshhhhhh NOT ME. NEVER. Well, feast your eyes...

This is a picture of my feet in their normal state from when I was like 6 weeks preg...

Here they are the first time I noticed swelling while wearing strappy sandals which was 2 weeks ago. I remember thinking OMG they are crazy swollen!...

But they were just getting started. This was taken after getting off the plane from our DC trip. In this picture, you can see that the swelling has spilled over my shoes up into my legs. I promise, I do not usually have cankles or fat legs...

Got home and took my shoes off. I swear they look like someone in a TLC show about outrageously obese people. Who knew your feet could have a muffin top?...

After a full night of sleep, they usually go back down. I hadn't even taken one step on the floor yet to assure I was capturing them at their skinniest...

I was worried for a while that the swelling was here to stay. That I would have to deal with this BS for the rest of my pregnancy. THANK GOD that it seems to be getting better. Maybe it was just really bad from the stress of my dad, going back and forth to the hospital for a week, and then taking a trip to DC. I need at least one part of my body to still look normal, so feet, please don't fail me now.

If you have any awesome swollen feet or hands pictures, please send them my way! I'd love to do a post with yalls best pictures! My email is in the talk to me tab at the top.

Love,
Lauren





No comments:

Post a Comment