Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My wedding dreams have come true...

The main source of my stress while planning our wedding was StyleMePretty.com. In my opinion, it is the go-to blog for wedding design. They feature weddings with all ranges of budgets, from completely DIY to wedding that were "designed" by an entire team of people. While I wouldn't call our wedding DIY, I did come up with all the design elements and created some of the decor on my own. I did not have a designer or a wedding planner, meaning at times I would feel really overwhelmed. But low and behold, StyleMePretty deemed our wedding worthy, and all my wedding dreams have come true.


And just so that I have some great photos on the blog, here are some of my favorites...







And my goodness, OUR FLOWERS...



The whole wedding ended up being so much better than I hoped it would be. All of my vendors exceeded my expectations and the result was something enchanting. 

Thanks to everyone who was a part of our special day! :)

Love,
Lauren


1 comment:

  1. I think it's safe to say a lot of expectations were exceeded that weekend...

    ReplyDelete