Sunday, July 29, 2012

Austin baby shower...

With the exception of a few girls, I met most of my best friends while at college in Austin. And it just so happens that all these girls are from Austin, went to UT, and still live there today. It's crazy that I've been friends with some of them for EIGHT years... since Zeta bid day. Unfortunately, I don't get to see them as much as I would like, but the great thing is that when we do make the short trip to Austin, they're all there in the same city.

A couple weeks ago, they threw me the cutest baby shower... A very stylemepretty-esque event with adorable decor, amazing food, and perfectly coordinated treats.


Thanks, girls, for throwing a great party! They also all chipped in for a pack n' play (which I realized is not for babies, it's an additional surface for which my clothes can pile on top of), and an Austin date night (such a great idea). The date night included a certificate for babysitting and a gift card for dinner at Guerro's. Watch out, mom's going to get drunk.

Also, thank you to everyone who traveled from out of town for the party! It was so nice to see everyone and get to be with all of our favorite people!

Love,
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment