Monday, April 8, 2013

Mom Stuff Mondays...

I am not an especially sentimental person. No one would probably ever describe me as "sweet" or "bubbly". Accordingly, it's just not really in my nature to be all ooey-gooey about how wonderful it is to be a mom. My first instinct is to discuss the more humorous, ironic, or self-depricating parts of being a mom. While everything I write on here about motherhood is genuine and real, maybe it's not really painting the full picture. Because I am totally the mom that is madly in love with her baby. I believe that my baby is the best and cutest ever. There is nothing I love more in this world than our baby, and every day with him is an incredible gift.

Going forward, I would like to dedicate Mondays to sharing why being a mom is the best thing ever. On one hand, having a baby is super hard. But on the other hand, what could be easier than hanging out with an adorable little boy that thinks you're the best?

This? How could this be hard?

Love,
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment