Thursday, May 23, 2013

Because I worry about having too many status updates on facebook...

1. I hate it when grocery stores do not keep up with their cookie samples. I cruise on over to the free cookie area, see that there are nothing but crumbs left, and then I have to pretend like "oh, hey, I was just shopping around for some fresh baguettes, but, uh, decided I didn't want any after all." Please tell me I'm not the only one who suffers from sample shame.

2. I finished off a box of my child's baby puffs today.

3. The following words need to go away for about a year: "ombre" and "styling". 

4. I think I maybe have sideburns...

5. Henry only poops in his car seat. Only.

6. I wish there was a parental control that would block all images of food from being displayed on the tv. I am a food marketer's dream come true.

Love,
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment