Thursday, May 2, 2013

Strangers on the internet love me...

I left a comment on one of my favorite blogs the other day, and apparently it was well received. There was a debate going on about whether you should start giving your babies solids at 4 or 6 months (it got really intense, y'all). I'm pretty sure my advice is some level of genius, because it's so unbelievably obvious. So for you other moms, here is what I have to say about starting your baby on food...


Laziness is always a huge factor in most of my decisions. So after that first time I tried to give Henry some rice cereal at 4 months, it was pretty clear that neither of us were ready to put in the work. And guess what? HE LIVED. And now he eats everything. And is allergic to nothing. 

Jenna, if you're out there, please email me or something so we can be friends!

Love,
Lauren

PS - Also, get this clip on high chair. It's the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment