Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!!

As I have mentioned before, Easter is my favorite holiday of the year! It's all the joy without any of the weird holiday tension. Plus, there is usually a brunch involved in my family. We did the exact same thing for Easter as last year, with the exception that Henry was outside my belly instead of inside the belly. We went to church with my parents and then had brunch at our club. 

Henry loved the bunny at brunch, and he looked great in his special golf-themed outfit. Although there is nothing in particular to get a 6ish-month old for Easter, I HAD to get him a little basket with some toys. I also got him a bunch of Sandra Boynton books because those are my favorite and I am so over his current library. When we got home, we made the dogs wear bunny ears, and Tom made me watch The Matrix. 


Happy Easter!

Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment